The Misadventures of a Drunken Laptop


Thursday, February 09, 2006

Introducing Chip

One fine day, Chip came into my life. I took him into my home having reckoned that I could use a laptop by my side to handle all things technological. Chip was ever so gracious when he arrived in his new home, especially considering that the move involved substantial lifestyle changes. However, Chip was a bright laptop with even brighter future and I was confident he could handle anything that was thrown his way. He came to me from a good family and I had high hopes that he would integrate well with mine. Indeed he began by undertaking his portable responsibilities with a certain sense of duty. So all was going to plan, that is until dear old Chip decided to take, as cheeky laptops often do, a relaxing drink after a hard day's work. He enjoyed the drink and the sense of release it offered. He quickly became a regular social drinker to the detriment of his work. I'll use this blog to chronicle his subsequent (mis)adventures as best I can. Introducing Chip, the drunken laptop. This is his story.
Chip's Owner 6:14 pm

3 Comments:

I can tell you squirrely, there's no shortage of material to work with from my point of view. Chip is such a livewire and quite a handful to manage these days!
what happened to chip?? Were you just making it up that he had an alcohol problem or can you just not manage him anymore??
Never fear, the latest installment is up. It's tough to watch the little guy and blog at the same time but I hope to post about two entries per week. Plus its hard to access the internet sometimes because Chip is hogging the connection so often.

Add a comment